Allfix is focused on giving all our customers the best experience & offers. So we decided to bring you an even Bigger Boost with Allfix Gift Vouchers.
Simply place an order at Allfix over the value below and get emailed your code, it’s that easy.
To qualify, orders must be placed Online between the 14th and 25th October 2019
The code will be emailed out on Thursday 31st October.
The code must be redeemed online between the 4th and 15th November 2019.
ANOTHER GREAT OFFER TO GIVE YOU THAT EXTRA FESTIVE BOOST!
- The value of the order must be in one transaction.
- To qualify for your £6 reward voucher, you must spend £60 or more online (+VAT) in a single transaction between 00:00am on 14/10/19 – 11:59pm on 25/10/19.
- To qualify for your £12 reward voucher, you must spend £120 or more online (+VAT) in a single transaction between 00:00am on 15/09/19 – 11:59pm on 25/10/19.
- The maximum value of reward vouchers provided on purchases of any spend over £120 per transaction will be £12.
- Within 7 days of your qualifying purchase you will receive a confirmation email with the details of the order. Your unique discount code will be sent to you in a separate email on 31/10/19.
- Reward vouchers may only be redeemed in full payment for goods online at allfix.co.uk only, between 00.00am on 04/11/19 and 11:59pm on 15/11/19 including current promotional offers, at the prevailing prices listed.
- The reward voucher is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card, cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be sold or re-tendered. This will not affect your statutory rights.
- If all or some of the product(s) are returned for credit, thereby reducing the value of the original transaction to a) less than £60 (in respect of transactions between £60-£119.99) or b) less than £120 (in respect of transactions over £120 or more), the reward vouchers cannot be redeemed.
- Reward vouchers cannot be sold or transferred.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, alter or decline this offer without prior notice.
- If a discount is applied to an order i.e. a promotional code or loyalty points which takes the order value to less than the qualifying amount for the promotion, then no reward voucher will be issued.
- If a promotional code is not received please contact us no later than 15th November 2019. If we are not informed until after the code has expired, we will not issue a new code.
- If an order is cancelled a replacement code will not be issued unless we are at fault e.g. an ordered item becomes unavailable for delivery. Promotional codes must be applied at the point of sale and cannot be redeemed subsequently.
- The reward voucher may be used on a single purchase and can only be used once. No change will be given if the voucher is used to purchase items costing less than the voucher face value.
We are pleased to announce we raised a whopping £1450 at our Golf Day Event to support our Macmillan Local Unit at Christchurch Hospital.
The Allfix Open Golf Day was a huge success again this year and all had a great time raising money for this great Charity.
For more information on Macmillan Caring Locally, please see their website here: https://www.macmillanlocal.org/
Thank you to all who attended and contributed to this worthy cause, it gives us great satisfaction knowing we are giving back to the community and helping improve people’s lives where we can.
Introducing a Super Special Offer on these laser levels & measuring devices for the month of March only. Don’t miss out on these deals!
Find Out More Here: https://www.allfix.co.uk/products/leica-laser-offer
Pop along today and see what we have to offer, the event runs until 2pm and we have lots on offer.
10% Discount on all items (excluding promotions)
Free beanie Hat & Mug with any order
Raffle Prizes to be won
ONE-OFF – Powertool Deal, Makita Twin Pack with Free Jacket for only £229 (While Stocks Last)
Norton Saint-Gobain with deals on Cutting discs and General-Purpose Diamond Blades
CT1 – Buy 3 Product and get the Fourth Free!
Snickers Workwear – Further Reductions on our New Range ‘All Round Work’
Free Subway and Drink!
There is something for everyone, see you soon.
Unit 16, Cobham Business Centre, 29-31 Cobham Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate, BH21 7BX
As you are aware, the United Kingdom is due to leave the European Union on the 29th March 2019.
Allfix Limited recognises that the process leading up to the exit of the UK from the EU continues to create uncertainty.
As a result, we have received questions from clients in relation to the continuation of supply and services and in addition validity of our Company UKAS Accredited certification issued by NQA after the United Kingdom leaves the European Union. At this time it is not fully known what the outcome of the negotiation process with the European Union will entail.
Product and Services
The Company have been working hard to identify and receive assurances from our supply chain and manufacturing facilitation and provision of supplies.
We have identified the EU supply chain and in all cases, we have been able to dual source all of the products from outside the EU to ensure our supplies are as far as reasonably expected will be unaffected.
This includes products that are CE Marked specification and products manufactured specially to customer drawings.
The provision of accredited management system certification to standards published by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) is, in general, not tied to European Union regulation.
Allfix Ltd are audited and certified by NQA.
UKAS accredited management system certification (such as that issued by NQA), is recognised globally under the International Accreditation Forum, Multi-Lateral Agreement (IAF MLA).
Signatories to the IAF MLA are required to recognise the certificates issued by conformity assessment bodies (such as NQA), accredited by all other signatories of the IAF MLA (such as UKAS), with the appropriate scope.
ISO certification issued by NQA, under our UKAS accreditation, will remain valid after Brexit.
- Join us in celebrating this Grand Opening Event and see for yourself how Allfix is bringing you that bit Xtra!
Supporting you is what we do!
Address: Unit 16, Cobham Business Centre 29-31
Ferndown industrial Estate, Ferndown BH21 7BX
Our opening hours are:
- Mon – Fri: 7am – 5.00pm
- Saturday: 8am -12 midday (Sales Counter Only)
For Click and Collect: Select Ferndown as the collection option in the checkout at www.allfix.co.uk
For Ferndown Phone Sales, call our Sales Number 01202 519066, they will be happy to take your order and get it ready for Collection from Ferndown.
Just mention you want to collect from Ferndown.
Everything you love about Allfix in a convenient
on the main road through the Ferndown Industrial Estate.
With dedicated parking and friendly welcoming staff, you
can be sure to
get what you want at the right price.
Customer service is at the heart of what we do, and this new
sales counter is
another step in bringing you convenience and easy to use access to great
products and fantastic offers.