Allfix are expanding it’s work force with yet another new member of staff joining it’s ranks in early July.
This is will aid us in continuing to offer the first class service you’ve come to expect.
If you feel you could be an additional asset to the Allfix team, then please contact Josh Williams by using the contact info found here.
Our entire sales team have just received training on a brand new, NOW IN STOCK! comprehensive range of
- Laser Distance Measure’s
- Laser Level’s (Cross line & Rotary)
- Angle Finders
- Stud Detectors
- Damp, Humidity & Moisture Meters
- Video Inspection
- Electrical Meters
All from Laserliner®
Our on the road technical sales reps all have demo stock available, so if you would like a hands on demonstration or just have questions you want answered then we encourage you to contact our sales team.
Where did Scott go? He was supposed to be in this picture to tell you about our new Football Giveaway!
World Cup Football madness has gripped Allfix and we are giving them away!
All you have to do is Spend £65 + vat on any items at our Christchurch and Poole Sales Counters and one of these footballs will be yours.
How cool is that. See the flyer for more details!
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a Regulation of the European Union and, from 25 May 2018, it applies to all organisations that collect and process the personal data of EU citizens.
As a responsible, forward-looking business, Allfix Limited recognises at senior levels the need to comply with the GDPR and ensure that effective measures are in place to protect the personal data of our customers, employees and other stakeholders, and to ensure that it is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
Commitment to the security of personal data extends to senior levels of the organisation and is demonstrated through the relevant policies and the provision of appropriate resources to establish and develop effective data protection and information security controls.
As part of meeting our legal obligations, we have put in place a comprehensive programme to understand and validate our use of personal data and to confirm the lawful basis of our processing.
Further to this, we can confirm that:
- A policy is in place for the protection of personal data within Allfix Limited which has been approved by management and communicated to all employees and other relevant people
- All employees have received awareness training regarding data protection and the GDPR
- Everyone understands their roles in the protection of personal data, and has received training where needed
- We have identified the personal data we process, including where special categories are involved
- For each occasion we process personal data, we have established the lawful basis of the processing under the GDPR
- Where we have used the lawful basis of legitimate interest, we have procedures to assess the benefits versus the impact on the data subject of the processing
- In those cases where our processing is based on consent, we have taken steps to ensure clear, free consent has been given and is recorded.
- We have put in place a blended approach, using privacy notices and privacy policies, to ensure that the required privacy information is provided in clear language whenever we collect personal data
- Procedures and online user facilities are in place to promptly process and fulfil data subject access requests, such as consent withdrawal, access and rectification
- The length of time we keep personal data for, or the way we decide this, has been defined in each area of processing, and has been minimised
- We are keeping records of processing as required by the GDPR
- Where we are a controller, all of our contracts with processors have been updated to comply with the requirements of the GDPR
- Where we act as a processor, we have contractually committed to complying with the requirements of the GDPR
- All of our employees are subject to confidentiality obligations with respect to personal data
- Where appropriate, a data protection impact assessment approach which is line with the requirements and recommendations of the GDPR and relevant best practice, will be used
- By default, we plan for data protection in new or changed services and systems, including minimising our use of personal data and protecting it via techniques such as pseudonymisation if applicable
- We have tested procedures in place to fulfil our obligations in the event of a breach of personal data, both as a controller and as a processor
- We have policies and other controls in place to provide appropriate protection of personal data, based on a careful assessment of risk
- We have appointed a Head of Data Protection whose contact details are as follows: Mr Josh Williams, email: email@example.com
We will continue to develop and improve our data protection policies and controls over time, guided by legal requirements and the needs and preferences of our customers and partners.
With the weather (hopefully) warming up over the next few weeks, we have a range of work wear available including shorts, T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, hats and Caps to name a few. Have a browse and see for yourself! Click on the image…
Allfix has the contacts to have these items manufactured to your exacting requirements.
Checked in-house to guarantee they are up to spec, you can rest easy knowing Allfix has it covered.
And don’t worry, working under ISO9001: 2015 your drawings are kept safe and secure and controlled only by authorised members of staff in our quality control department.
Click on the image to find out more…
DID YOU KNOW?
Allfix offers a kitting service!
Save time and money by having bespoke fixings kits bagged and ready for you to use on the job.
These can even be labelled with your own personal company logo, for that real professional look.
The advantages of parts kitting are significant:
- Reduced Purchasing Activity – only one part number is required to be ordered
- Faster Goods Receipt – Only one line is required to be booked in rather than multiple lines, saving time if the goods are to be warehoused.
- Reduced Supplier Management – Parts kitting will reduce the number of suppliers needed.
- Reduced Purchase Ledger Activity – Less part numbers results in less invoices
Click the image for more information…