We have achieved a lot this year:
- Opened a new Sales Counter at Christchurch
- Revamped our Wallisdown Sales Counter
- Developed our Website to be more mobile friendly and have a better shopping experience
- Started an Instagram Account and “Allfix Now” News Blog
- Revamped our Fleet of vans
- Brought in new product ranges and special promotions
- In November, we hit the milestone of 1 Million orders placed with us. (we have now sailed past that and well on our way to the next Million) A big thank you for your support.
- To keep up with the demand and keep up our first-class customer service, we hired 3 new members of staff this year across the company and have hired another, starting January.
That’s a lot, so we are going to need a rest and start the new year hitting the ground running at full speed.
We will be closed from Friday 22/12/17 5pm and return to work Tuesday 02/01/18 7am
Please continue to place orders via our website over the Christmas Period, all orders will be despatched as soon as possible in January.
We have a lot planned for 2018 and excited to get stuck into it. We cannot reveal what this is now, we will keep you updated as it happens on a social network. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and our Brand New, Allfix Now News Blog.
Our Social Media will be getting a lot of exciting developments soon, follow and subscribe to our news feeds to stay informed.